Business Personal Property Request - New Business Owner Request

General Information

If you would like a Business/Agricultural Property Statement mailed to you or a copy of your prior years filing, please complete this form and return by mail or fax. A property statement will be mailed to you promptly. If you sold, moved or permanently closed your business, please file Statement of Change Form.