Business-Personal Property Statement of Change

General Information

When filing Statement of Change form(s) for the purpose of changing assessment(s), proper documentation is required. Without proper documentation we will be unable to process your request. 

Documentation needed to support business closure: 

  • Tax returns 
  • Cancellation of Insurance 
  • Closed Business License 
  • Bills of sale 

The form must be complete, signed and returned within 20 days of receipt. 

If you have any questions, please call (209) 468-9908.