Skip to main content
Skip Navigation Links
Agricultural Commissioner / Sealer of Weights & Measures
Pesticide Complaint Form

The San Joaquin County Department of Agriculture investigates all pesticide related complaints received by the department. If you would like to submit a complaint you can either call our office at (209) 953-6000, fax us at (209) 953-6022, email us at, or fill out the below information and click the Submit Complaint button at the bottom of the page. Please remember to include a phone number where you may be reached. All complaints are kept completely confidential.

If this is an emergency call 9-1-1
(Si esta es una emergencia por favor llame al 9-1-1)

For less serious exposures call your doctor or the California Poison Control System at (800) 222-1222
(Para exposiciones menos graves, llame a su médico o al Sistema de Control de Envenenamiento de California al (800) 222-1222)

Contact Information

Incident Details