This site provides information for County administered special districts which provide utility services (water, sewer, storm drainage, street lighting).  For information on special districts providing park/recreation service, please contact the Parks and Recreation Division at (209) 953-8800.  Information on flood control and water conservation districts can be found here.  For information on independent special districts (such as Lockeford or Mountain House Community Services Districts), please contact those agencies directly.

We are in a drought! Please review the water conservation measures that are in place for County Water districts.

Use the navigation menu located to the left to navigate to your special district's page.  If you are unsure which district you live in, enter your address below or use the map to find your district.  To zoom in on the map, press shift and highlight the area of the map you want to view, or use the scroll wheel on your mouse.  Click on the link in the pop-up for more information.

San Joaquin County Public Works
1810 E. Hazelton Avenue
Stockton, CA 95205
8am-12pm & 1pm-5pm M-F
Maintenance issues: (209) 468-3090
Other Questions: (209) 468-3000