Governor Gavin Newsom issued a statewide "stay at home" order for the entire State of California on March 19th, 2020. In order to comply with this order, Sheriff’s Office has made changes to protect the individuals in our county. The following changes have been made to provide continuing support to the best of our ability. Please keep in mind that the information below is fluid and may change as we aim to improve our processes.
• Courts: Please go to sjcourts.org for specific operation of Court proceedings.
• Animal Services: We will be processing dog licenses and payments through our 24-hr lobby records window during normal business hours. Please contact Animal Services at (209) 953-6073 with any other questions.
• Civil Processes: Process will be limited to Family Law matters, restraining orders and acceptance of Registered Process Servers proof of service. Instructions on what is needed can be found here https://www.sjgov.org/sheriff/civilhome.html or call (209) 468-4475. Service requests can be dropped off in the 24 hour lobby.
• Records Division: If there are any questions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or at (209) 468-4408
• Tow Desk: Tow desk functions will be processed out of the 24-hour lobby Records window. Please call 209-468-4171 with any questions.
• Fingerprinting: Please contact Technical Services at (209) 468-4459
• 290 Registrants: To schedule an appointment or register/update your information contact (209) 468-4425.
• Gang and Narcotics Registrants: To make an appointment, please call (209) 468-4400.
• Release of identification: Please call (209) 468-4425.
• Concealed Weapons Permits: New applications for CCWs will not be processed. Pending applications and renewals may be done by appointment only. For an appointment contact Professional Standards Division at (209) 468-4342.
• Coroners: To schedule an appointment or other Coroners related requests, please contact us at (209) 468-4300.
• Court Ordered Commitments and Book-and-Releases: All court orders from now through April 3, 2020 will need to be rescheduled. Please send us an email email@example.com with these four pieces of information: name, date of birth, court case number and date you were originally scheduled. If you do not have email access, call us at (209) 468-4384. Those that appear at the Sheriff’s Office on the original report date will be rescheduled.
Please Note: Those that fail to follow any of the above options will have a failure to appear warrant, issued through the courts.
• Internal Affairs: Internal Affairs matters can be handled by phone at (209) 468-4689. For additional information please refer to https://www.sjgov.org/sheriff/profstnd_ia.html
For more information about Covid-19 please refer to the following links:
|Megan'S LAW||california vine||hUMAN trafficking|
San Joaquin County
City of Lathrop
Anonymous Crime Tip
|Language Translation Disclaimer: The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office website has made reasonable efforts to provide an accurate translation. However, no automated or computerized translation is perfect and is not intended to replace human or traditional translation methods. The official text is the English version of the sjsheriff.org website. If any questions arise concerning the accuracy of the information presented by the translated version of the website, please refer to the English edition of the website, which is the official version.|