Home   |   Search   |   Departments            
The Official Site of San Joaquin County Government Substance Abuse Servcies

Behavioral Health Services
Substance Abuse Services
Main Page


  Deputy Director
    Billy Olpin
    630 N. Aurora St. Suite #1
    Stockton CA 95202
    (209) 468-3800 Phone
    (209) 468-3723 Fax

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Getting Help
    Payment Information
    Program Locations
    Notice of Privacy Practices

    Treatment Programs
    Criminal Justice Services
   Yahoo! map of our Office


Click here to get adobe acrobat Click here to test a URL for ADA compliance.


Substance Abuse Services

black divider

Payment Information















San Joaquin County Substance Abuse Service
Payment Information

Am I required to pay a deposit for treatment services?

Unless you have Medi-Cal insurance or an authorized payment agreement, you will be required to make a payment at Central Intake prior to entering treatment services. 


    Back to Top of Page

    Will Medi-Cal Insurance cover my treatment fees?

    Medi-Cal may cover treatment fees for outpatient treatment and day treatment services.  
    Residential treatment is not covered by Medi-Cal.

    Back to Top of Page

    Will a referring agency fund my treatment services?

    Treatment services may be funded by some referring agencies with an authorized payment agreement.  
    Outpatient treatment may be funded by CPS, CalWORKS, or Felony Drug Court.  
    Residential treatment may be funded by CPS, CalWORKS, Felony Drug Court , Proposition 36 or Westcare. 

    Back to Top of Page

    What if I don't have the money to pay?

    Substance Abuse Services offers discounted treatment for people who cannot afford services in cases where the yearly family income is between 0 percent and 300 percent of the federal poverty level.

     If you need treatment but donít feel that you can afford it, a financial representative at Central intake will be glad to work with you. Call (209) 468-9600 to speak with a financial counselor. First, it will be determined if you qualify for Medi-Cal insurance or other third party payments. If not, you may be eligible for financial assistance on a sliding fee scale thatís based on income.


    Back to Top of Page

    Who can i contact about my bill?

    Substance Abuse Services
    Billing Office
    620 N. Aurora Street, Suite #6
    Stockton , CA 95202
    (209) 953-7013

    Back to Top of Page



Back to top | Email Us | Site Index | Get Adobe Reader |
Conditions of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2010 San Joaquin County