Substance Abuse Services

black divider

Getting Help

San Joaquin County Substance Abuse Service Getting Help

Who do I contact for Services?

  • The Central Intake at (209) 468-9600 staff can assess your treatment needs, explain the services that are available to you, and the fees for services.  Monday to Friday, from the hours of 8:00AM to 5:00PM.

Back to Top of Page

What paperwork should I bring to Central Intake?

Certain documents and information are needed for your registration.  Depending on your circumstances, these may include:

  • Your Current Driverís License or California Identification Card

  • Social Security card

  •  Current Medi-Cal card

  •  Authorized referral form from referring agency (if applicable)

  • Court papers (if the visit is from a court referral)

Back to Top of Page

Who is responsible for payment?

Individuals seeking Substance Abuse Services are responsible for payment for those services in a timely manner.  If you do not have Medi-Cal insurance, and your account is not covered by a referring agency, you must make financial arrangements with the Business Office to pay for services received.

Back to Top of Page

Cental Intake Unit?

Substance Abuse Services
Central Intake
620 N. Aurora Street, Suite #1
Stockton , CA 95202
(209) 468-9600

Back to Top of Page