Shared Top Border
Home |  Search |  Departments

              A Division of General Services Department
Weather Warnings   Google Public Alerts   EDIS

     Follow us to Twitter     View current local issued alerts         


There are multiple methods of reporting Water Wasters:
• Contact the city or utility agency in which the waste is occurring (see the list of cities on the Conservation Page).
• A form can also be filled out online at Report Water Wasters.
• If you are still unable to locate the water provider where the waste is occurring, contact San Joaquin County’s Office of Emergency Services at
  (209) 953-6200 and assistance will be provided to find the appropriate agency.

Follow our Social Media sites for most up-to-date information and tips

San Joaquin County Drought (Twitter)      California Drought (Twitter)      YouTube Drought videos

Shared Bottom Border
Contact Webmaster |  Site Index |  Traduzca esta paginación |  Legal and Privacy Information
© San Joaquin County 2014