- Certification & Accreditation
- Education & Training
- Upcoming Trainings & Events
- EMS Transportation
- Providers & Hospitals
- Critical Care Data
- Fee Schedule
- Quality Improvement
- Emergency Preparedness
- Active Threat Information
- Region IV Medical/Health Mutual Aid System
Spring Symposium Agenda
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
If you have comments or feedback on our new web site, we want to hear from you!
Submit feedback >>
San Joaquin Operational Area WebEOC
WebEOC is a secured online emergency management and information sharing platform for authorized agencies and organizations within the San Joaquin Operational Area.
Authorized use includes: emergencies, disasters, planned events, exercises, trainings, and daily operations.
The information contained on the San Joaquin Operational Area WebEOC site shall be treated as For Official Use Only (FOUO) and shall not be released to the public, media or other personnel who do not have a valid need to know. The only exception would be information specifically intended for public or media use, e.g., press releases.
User names and passwords are assigned to individuals on an as needed basis and are never to be shared or used by others. New users should submit a User Account Request Form. For single account requests use the web-based form. For multiple accounts (agency request) User Account Request PDF Form.
Passwords must be changed every 180 days.
Users that do not log into WebEOC at least once every 180 days are considered inactive and are automatically deactivated.
Request to reset password: SJCwebEOCadmin@sjgov.org
WebEOC End User Training
End User Training is designed to teach how to login, view and display data, enter data, enter resources into the inventory module and to request, deploy and track resources. Training session dates have been scheduled throughout the next fiscal year. Classes are held in the morning from 0800 - 1200, on August 10, 2018, November 02, 2018, February 08, 2019 and May 10, 2019. Enroll for the desired course date from the events page, by date. For more information contact the WebEOC Administration Team at SJCwebEOCadmin@sjgov.org or by phone 209-468-6818.
|Video Titles||Topics Covered|
|How to Log into WebEOC 8.0||Logging into the system, user authorizations, passwords, choosing a position and incident, and additional required login information.|
|Control Panel and Basic Navigation||Using the control panel and basic navigation of WebEOC functionality|
|Hospital Evacuation Board||How to use the hospital evacuation board to track evacuated patients|
|Mutual Aid Resource Requests - Part 1||How to submit a mutual aid resource request in RRDM|
- User Account Request Form
- How to Create and Update a Healthcare Facility Status Report
- How to Update Healthcare Facility Status Reports in Mapper (Video, 2:53 minutes)
- Video Tutorials by WebEOC (ESI)
- IMX Connect - this free smart phone app allows users with WebEOC accounts to easily access the system while on the go.
- Resource Request and Deployment Module (RRDM)
- How to ENTER inventory into the Resource Request and Deployment Module (RRDM)
- How to EDIT inventory in RRDM (video, 1:42 minutes)
- How to UPDATE Fire Resource Status in RRDM (video, 1:42 minutes)
- How to Request, Route, Approve and Demobilize Resource Requests
- How to Request Resources in RRDM - PDF Document
- Instructional Videos (.swf - small web format, Adobe Flash Player)
- Part 1: How to Request Resources in RRDM (3:08 minutes)
- Part 2: How to Route and Approve Resource Requests in RRDM (2:12 minutes)
- Part 3: How to Deploy a Resource in RRDM (2:45 minutes)
- Part 4: How to Demobilize Resources in RRDM (1:52 minutes)
- How to Create an Inventory Report for the HPP Grant (video, 2:53 minutes)