- Certification & Accreditation
- Education & Training
- Upcoming Trainings & Events
- EMS Transportation
- Providers & Hospitals
- Critical Care Data
- Fee Schedule
- Quality Improvement
- Emergency Preparedness
- Active Threat Information
- Region IV Medical/Health Mutual Aid System
2020 Conference Website & Save the Date
May 27 & May 28, 2020
If you have comments or feedback on our new web site, we want to hear from you!
Submit feedback >>
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- EMT & Paramedic Training Programs
- EMT Optional Skills Training
- Continuing Education Providers
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Emergency Preparedness Training
- Minimally Interrupted Cardiac Resuscitation (MICR) Video
- Ham Radio "Just-In-Time" Training Resources
- WebEOC Training Resources
- Zimek Disinfecting System
This video is a lecture presentation by Dr. Daniel Spaite, MD, FACEP, Professor and Distinguished Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine at the University of Arizona. This presentation provides the background necessary to understand the scientific rationale for the adoption of minimally interrupted cardiac resuscitation (MICR) in San Joaquin County. All authorized prehospital care provider's in San Joaquin County are encouraged to view this presentation prior to receiving additional training on this subject.
After viewing this one-hour presentation take the post test (10 questions) to receive a completion certificate which may be submitted to the EMS agency to receive one hour of non-instructor based CE, provided by EMS CE provider number 39-0001. You must answer all questions correctly to receive a certificate.
View a video that provides more on the history of MICR development, the scientific rationale, and a "Pit Crew" demonstration, click here.
X-CollarTM online training center: https://www.xcollar.com/login/ . Create a user name and password to get started.
Additional training resources are available from X-CollarTM online at: http://trainingcenter.xcollar.com/instructor_resources
X-CollarTM training videos:
X-CollarTM training documents:
- Trainer Tips
- Study and Manipulative Training Guide
- Instructor Guide Script
- X-Collar Removal and Assessing C-Spine Reference Chart