- Certification & Accreditation
- Education & Training
- Upcoming Trainings & Events
- EMS Transportation
- Providers & Hospitals
- Stroke Center Application
- Fee Schedule
- Quality Improvement
- Emergency Preparedness
- Active Threat Information
- Region IV Medical/Health Mutual Aid System
If you have comments or feedback on our new web site, we want to hear from you!
Submit feedback >>
Primary Stroke Center (PSC) Information
The San Joaquin County EMS Agency is accepting applications for Primary Stroke Center designation through 5pm on August 31, 2017. The complete application packet can be found below.
The Primary Center Designation requirements can be found in EMS Policy No. 4811, Primary Stroke Center Designation.
Questions regarding Primary Stroke Center designation should be directed to Rick Jones at (209)468-6818 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Primary Stroke Center (PSC) Application Instructions
- Application for Primary Stroke Center (PSC)