May 08, 2020CONTACT:
Angela Hayes, PIO, Deputy District AttorneyT
(209) 468-2400 | E email@example.com
District Attorney's Office Opening to Public May 11, 2020
Stockton - Today, District Attorney Tori Verber Salazar announced that the District Attorney's office will be open to the public with the following restrictions in accord with the San Joaquin County Public Health Stay-At-Home order:
- A temperature check via a "non-contact" thermometer will be performed and only those members of the public with a temperature below 100.4 will be admitted.
- Members of the public must wear face masks covering mouth and nose area. The front desk will have some available if necessary.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided at entrance.
- Limited number of the public will be allowed admittance at any given time.
- We will ask members of the public to practice social distancing and will have designated floor stickers to provide guidance.
We look forward to resuming in-person services but want the public to know we still have electronic and telephonic capability for those that cannot come in person. This office is committed to the health and safety of our community.
If for some reason you are denied entry, you will be given the appropriate phone numbers and/or email address for services.
Please visit our website for contact numbers and email.