Skip Navigation LinksHome > Departments > Clerk of the Board > Assessment Appeals


Assessment Appeals Forms

The forms listed above can also be obtained by contacting the Clerk of the Board at: (209) 468-2350

Helpful Information

The video below walks you through the process of filling out the Assessment Appeal Application.


REMINDER - If your application is incomplete or you do NOT include your complete

Assessor's Parcel Number (APN), this could cause a delay in processing your Application for Changed Assessment.

APN may be found:

  1. On your property tax bill
  2. At
    • Click "I have read the Disclaimer and launch viewer"
    • Input an address (following the help message on the screen) and hit ENTER
    • The Details tab shows a "Parcel ID" on top. That is the APN; or
  3. You may contact the Assessor's Office at (209) 468-2652 to obtain your APN.

Applications for Changed Assessment will not be processed without complete Assessor's Parcel Number (APN).

Clerk of the Board Office

44 North San Joaquin Street
Sixth Floor Suite 627
Stockton, CA 95202
Phone: (209) 468-2350
Fax: (209) 468-3694