Revenue and Recovery Division
"The Revenue and Recovery Division collects monies owed to the
County and takes appropriate legal action to secure such accounts."
The Revenue and Recovery Division is committed to:
- Providing quality billing and collections services
- Developing greater collection resources and expertise
- Implementing cost-effective billing and collection processes
- Providing accounts receivable solutions
- Creating a partnership environment with other county departments
- Providing assistance to individuals to clear their financial obligations to the county.
NOTE: If you are looking for the Treasurer-Tax Collector, you may phone
them at (209) 468-2133 or to visit their web site CLICK HERE.