*low cost fee of only $1.99
WHAT A TIME SAVER
Now Pay with MoneyGram
Make your child support payment with cash today through MoneyGram inside local retailers like CVS/pharmacy or Walmart.
1 (800) 926-9400
You'll need your child support participant ID and Receive Code 14630 for payment to CA State Disbursement Unit.
Notice: it may take several days for your payment to be processed to your child support account.
MoneyGram is licensed as a Money Transmitter by the Banking Department of the State of New York.
MoneyGram and the Globe are marks of MoneyGram
Fast... Easy... Secure...
You can now pay directly by coming into the office or by accessing the following website:
California State Disbursement Unit
or by contacting a San Joaquin County Child Support Professional at 1 (866) 901-3212.
Please have your Social Security Number and Participant ID handy.
The California Child Support Arrears Calculator
Watch how adding an extra $25 to $50 to your usual monthly payment can decrease your balance faster!
The Arrears Estimator is a valuable tool that will allow you to compare how the length of time and total interest paid are affected by differing monthly payment amounts. Just watch how adding an extra $25 to $50 to your usual monthly payment can significantly decrease the total amount you pay in interest, as well as decreasing the amount of time you are making payments on the past due child support owed. You also have the option of entering the number of months in which you would like to have your balances paid off. By entering the number of months, the estimator will determine what the monthly payment needs to be to make this happen.
* This calculation represents an estimate for paying off past due child support in California. It should not be used for any other purpose. This is only an ESTIMATE!
Security Alert for California EPPICard Cardholders
Protect your privacy and identity
The California Department of Child Support Services currently does not utilize smart phone apps for activity related to your California EPC debit card. Using such applications may subject you to scams which try to fraudulently obtain your banking information, including your User ID log-on and password. If you believe your account has been compromised, please call EPPICARD. If you believe your card or PIN has been lost or stolen, call the toll-free Customer Service number at:
1 (877) 777-1617;
TTY: 1 (877) 411-6119
For Customer Service outside of the US,
1 (210) 331-2268.
The California Department of Child Support Services web site is now accessible using internet-enabled mobile devices. In your mobile device's web browser, type www.childsup.ca.gov. Popular features on this mobile site include: find a Local Child Support Agency (LCSA) office, check your account, make a payment and obtain phone numbers that provide access to account information. The options to check your account or make a payment are links that take you to the Web pages with those services. For full access to the regular site, click Use Regular Site.
The CAChildSup mobile app provides easy and secure access to your child support account on the go.
- Check My Account provides the latest account information via Customer Connect. View upcoming appointments, amounts owed and payments made.
- Make a Payment connects you to the State Disbursement Unit where you can make an electronic payment, establish direct deposit or sign up to receive an Electronic Payment Card.
- Search Local Child Support Agency provides you with a phone number, address, website and directions to your local county child support agency.
- Resources and FAQs provide more information about the services available at the California Department of Child Support Services.
Download CAChildSup App for free via