Assessment Appeals Forms
Assessment Appeal Application
FAQ's Regarding the Assessment Appeals Process
Revocation/Substitution of Attorney/Agent
The forms listed above can also be obtained by contacting the Clerk of the Board at: (209) 468-2350
The video below walks you through the process of filling out the Assessment Appeal Application.
Filling Out the Assessment Appeal Application
Publication 30 - Residential Property Assessment Appeals - A Guide for California Property Owners
Assessment Appeals Board
Rules of the Assessment Appeals Board
Assessment Appeals Agenda
REMINDER - If your application is incomplete or you do NOT include your complete
Assessor's Parcel Number (APN), this could cause a delay in processing your Application for Changed Assessment.
APN may be found:
1. On your property tax bill
* Click "I have read the Disclaimer and launch viewer"
* Input an address (following the help message on the screen) and hit ENTER
* The Details tab shows a "Parcel ID" on top. That is the APN; or
3. You may contact the Assessor's Office at (209) 468-2652 to obtain your APN.
Applications for Changed Assessment will not be processed without complete Assessor's Parcel Number (APN).