Skip Navigation Links


Assessment Appeals Forms

     Assessment Appeal Application pdf icon
     FAQ's Regarding the Assessment Appeals Process pdf icon 
     Withdrawal Form pdf icon 
     Revocation/Substitution of Attorney/Agent pdf icon 
     The forms listed above can also be obtained by contacting the Clerk of the Board at: (209) 468-2350  

Helpful Information

The video below walks you through the process of  filling out the Assessment Appeal Application.
  Filling Out the Assessment Appeal Application 

  Publication 30 - Residential Property Assessment Appeals - A Guide for California Property Owners

Assessment Appeals Board 

Rules of the Assessment Appeals Board 
Assessment Appeals Agenda    


REMINDER - If your application is incomplete or you do NOT include your complete
Assessor's Parcel Number (APN), this could cause a delay in processing your Application for Changed Assessment.

APN may be found:

1. On your property tax bill

       * Click "I have read the Disclaimer and launch viewer"

       * Input an address (following the help message on the screen) and hit ENTER

       * The Details tab shows a "Parcel ID" on top. That is the APN; or

3. You may contact the Assessor's Office at (209) 468-2652 to obtain your APN.


Applications for Changed Assessment will not be processed without complete Assessor's Parcel Number (APN).


Board of Supervisors

44 North San Joaquin Street
Sixth Floor Suite 627
Stockton, CA 95202
Phone: (209) 468-3113
Fax: (209) 468-3694